Electric Gates Installed in Essex and Beyond
Why choose electric gates?
Automatic electric gates give you:
- Convenience: you can control your gates from inside your home, or inside your car so no need to park on the road to open the gates
- Appearance: our bespoke gates, made to your design, complement the appearance and enhance the value of your property
- Security: control precisely who comes into your property, with control options like numeric keypads and key fobs.
Why choose Pace for your electric gates?
We make having electric gates:
- Easier: just tell us what you want and we will use our years of experience to make it happen
- Faster: we make your gates in our workshop, and use our own installers, so we can meet quick completion dates
- Smarter: all our gates are custom made to your design, so their appearance will complement your home.
Metal Electric Gates
Robust, attractive bespoke metal electric gates installed by experts.
Wooden Electric Gates
Traditional style, traditional craftsmanship and modern automation for wooden gates.
Synthetic Wooden Electric Gates
Maintenance free, robust, attractive synthetic wooden electric gates.
Garage Door Automation
We simply take your existing garage door, and automate it.
Gate Automation Installation
Gate automation installed quickly and professionally.
Robust and reliable parking barriers professionally installed.
Bespoke Electric Gates
All our electric gates are bespoke: they are made to our client’s own designs. We don’t constrain your gates to fit one of our standard designs. Instead, we listen carefully to what you want, discuss all the options, then build and install exactly the gates you want.
Made in Essex by Experts
Our gates are manufactured in our workshop in Harlow, Essex by our skilled engineers. The workshop has state-of-the-art equipment and the latest CAD design software. This means the gates are well-made and robust, and exactly as you wanted. We aim to get it right first time, every time.
If you have any questions about electric gates our FAQ page may help. We give advice on the best material, the time it takes to complete an installation, planning permission, and much more. Alternatively, simply contact us. We’re always happy to talk about gates.
Can we help?
If you are not sure if electric gates will work for you, or if you’re not sure if they can be made to work in your home, we are happy to visit you and talk through the problems and the solutions. We’ve been gate specialists for years, so have seen most problems before, and know the best solutions.