We supply and install parking barriers for all types of public and private car parks.
Parking barrier features and benefits
- Road widths from 2.5m to 12m
- Robust, aesthetically pleasing cabinets
- A range of power supplies for all applications: 24V, 230V, three-phase
- Battery backup available for continued operation during power cuts
- A choice of safety accessories, including movement control and obstacle detection
- Smooth, soft and rapid opening and closing
- Systems available for underground car parks with limited height
- Integration into any control system
Reliable barriers, with reliable installation
We install parking barriers made by CAME, the UK’s premier supplier of automatic parking barrier mechanisms. We are part of CAME’s BLUPARTNER Approved Installer Network which means CAME regularly check the standard of our installations, and of our customer care.
Preventative maintenance and emergency call-outs
A broken barrier can mean people are trapped in, or out, of a car park, or all access control is lost. We reduce the chances of this happening by using top quality components from Came UK.
Like all systems with moving parts, parking barriers work best with regular maintenance. We offer a preventative maintenance service, which means our fitters make regular visits to ensure the barrier system is kept in top condition.
If things do go wrong, perhaps due to an accident or vandalism, we offer an emergency call-out service that will gets things working again as soon as possible.