Synthetic Wood Gates
We supply and install robust and attractive bespoke synthetic wood electric gates.
Why choose synthetic wood gates?
- They look great – just like wooden gates
- They are maintenance free: unlike wooden gates, there is no need to repaint them every year
- The gates are robust, due to their steel and aluminium reinforcement
- A wide range of finishes and colours is available, from bright white to traditional oak.
- They are long-lasting, and their colour does not fade with time
- They can be manual or automatic, and swinging or sliding.
- Standard gates
- Double gate
- Garage gates
If you would prefer a more traditional material, we also offer wooden electric gates.
We make bespoke gates. With us, your gates will be exactly as you want them, not constrained to a few standard designs. We will visit you to survey where the gates will go, and to discuss and agree with you all the details. We will show you accurate CAD drawings of the gates, so you know exactly what they will look like.
A complete solution
We don’t just sell gates : we install them. We provide you with a complete solution, for one clear and all-inclusive price. Our experienced fitters will make a neat and tidy job of installing your gates. They are punctual, polite and helpful. We are based in Harlow, West Essex, and install gates in Essex, the neighbouring counties, North London and beyond.
Automating your gates
Your gates can be manual opening, or for greater convenience and security we can transfrom them into automatic electric gates. Our electric gates come with a range of access controls, including remote control keyring fob, numeric keypad, and intercom with internal release button.
The electric gate mechanism is from top quality supplier CAME. It is robust and reliable, and will last for years.
The gate’s motion can be sliding or swinging, whichever suits your driveway best. Our electric gates are guaranteed for a year, and we also offer a maintenance service.